Saturday, May 24, 2008

GRAND CAYMAN



















OK, here's what you have all been waiting for... pictures at the Grand Cayman! Eugene and I are having a blast with great food, wonderful friends and amazing beaches.


The Anayabwiles are thoroughly spoiling us with their kindness and generosity! Little Tito (Titus) is so so fun and funny! His favorite words seem to be water, (i)guana), turtle and more. He goes crazy when Thabiti comes home in the evenings - he runs to the door, spins around and jumps continuously saying "Dadee, dadee!!" The girls went to the beach at Rum Point today with Eugene and I and had a good time spotting stings rays and kayaking. They are such loving big sisters to Titus.






Eugene and I have found our favorite spot on the island near turtle reef where there's amazing snorkeling and a deck for a lazy afternoon. We spent an afternoon there just chatting, eating conch (konk) fritters and catching up on life!

No comments: