Monday, November 24, 2008

Winter Comes

As November approaches, I am always struck by how fast the year is again coming to an end. With Thanksgiving and Christmas fast approaching, I am starting to feel completely in the holiday mood! I have a turkey in the fridge waiting to be roasted...

The past few weekends have been fun filled and busy. We have made several new friends from China in the past few months which has really been a blessing to us. We had yet another hot pot with them and got to hear many stories about their lives. The Schreiners were a good sport and joined us in this eating adventure! The Lams brought Micah with them and he just couldn't wait to join in!



This weekend also brought old friends back to us for visits! We saw the Tongs and also Eugene's old friend from Singapore, whom we met unexpectedly at church here! It was a time of warm fellowship and catching up on God's work in their lives. We had a pot luck at home and hung out on this cold winter's day.

No comments: