Saturday, January 03, 2009

Mr and Mrs Berrus, 3 Jan 09.

It was a special day for Eugene and I to celebrate with our good friends Bev and Jason on their wedding day. We have seen God's faithfulness in their lives at each step of the way, and are excited that they are now married! We praise God for this day and rejoice with both of you dear friends!

The wedding service was a display of God's glory and a reminder that earthly marriage points to a bigger eternal thing. The bible says that marriage ultimately points to the union between Christ and His church. Christian marriage images the love between Christ and His church and the obedience of the church to Christ's headship.

I also enjoyed seeing old friends who were here for the wedding. I have missed all of you so much!




Ruth - back from Australia...


Dear Mrs Hannah Gilbart Smith from the UK...

No comments: