Friday, May 14, 2010

Birthdays 5 Years Ago!


Today we celebrated Li's 30th birthday!  The Lord has been kind to provide us with such a dear faithful friend, and sister in Christ.

I came home and decided to look into my archive of pictures and here's what I found.   5 years ago, we had a surprise birthday for Li and Eugene!  Guys - this is CRAZY!!

It brought back memories.... and I was amazed at the many friendships that have grown... and the number of people who were there tonight that were there 5 years ago - Elizabeth, Bev, Candace and I!  What a sweet reminder this is of God's amazing love reflected in friendships He provides.  I am thankful for all of you.

1 comment:

E Kaup said...

Oh, I love it! Thanks so much for posting the photos. It is pretty sweet to reflect back on life 5 years ago. And so sweet to see where he has brought us and celebrate dear with you tonight!