Friday, December 30, 2011

Krabi Vacation

We had a sweet time away at the beaches in Krabi, Thailand.  I admit that I am a beach snob.  Beaches have to be worth swimming in... and these ones were beautiful.  Lots of corals, fish in shallow water, soft sand... and clear waters.  [Adrienne/Ian - if you are reading this, I thought of you all as its a perfect rock climbing spot with all the limestone karsts.  We will happily come here again with you all when you visit...]

It was a restful time just hanging out and enjoying lots of laughs by the beach.  It was a wonderful way to end the year!
Long tail boats to the islands...


 Zachary's lunch for two days... was bbq corn from the food-boats...


Relaxin.... "lean back Zachy.."

Pad-thai cooked on a boat, eaten by the beach tastes especially satisfying!



1 comment:

The Fledgling Mom said...

I love the picture of Zachy leaning back with his ear of corn. Livin' the life.