One of the adjustments about being back in Singapore is getting accustomed to living in a very small country with a lot of people. So, I often feel the need to just get out and go somewhere. Which means I start planning our next getaway. Unlike the States where you can drive everywhere, we can hardly drive anywhere. The upside of that is that we get to see a lot of Asia, which is what we have not had the chance to do in a while.
Freshly squeezed honey comb sold in plastic bottles... Zach staring at the bees......
Zachy found a new pet snail when we went apple picking.
The splendour of sunrise over the volcanoes...
Breakfast after sunrise ... before walking up the crater.
Our trusty jeep... that was going on gradients that felt like a roller coaster... not for the fainthearted!
A tired dad and a happy boy...
The steamy crater of Mount Bromo, which by the way is an active volcano
For all the people I LOVE!
1 comment:
What a wonderful post! Thanks for bringing us up the mountain and capturing the wonder and joy of travelling with Zachy! <3
Post a Comment