Saturday, July 21, 2012

2 Months to Go!


In 2 months time, Lord willing, we will have another boy in our home!  Its very exciting.  I recall the times spent in homes of mothers of 3 or 4 boys (you know who you are) and thinking... i don't think I can handle that amount of chaos.  And that is perhaps why God gives us kids (especially boys) one at a time (usually)!

The combination of an increasingly tired mom and an increasingly energetic 2.5 year old means I probably need to be more creative in how to tire Zach out.  We discovered today that scissors and a white piece of paper keeps the boy occupied a long time... as long as you are willing to vacuum up the mess after!



 daily notes to the boys to countdown while mommy was away in Washington DC

 with Caitlyn!

 Mommy, Zachy, Daddy and baby!

No comments: