I am not going to lie. I have been looking forward to being on maternity leave for a while now. So far, it has just been glorious. Mornings start with an early feeding of Iain and then a cup of coffee and breakfast. No rush to get anywhere - hooray!
Iain has just been a sweet, calm baby who just eats and sleeps real well. I am really praying that that continues... because it has been a blessing. And if he turns out to be a fussy baby, I pray for grace to persevere.
I sat down yesterday to try to put together some semblance of a schedule so that I can try to use my time better. I also ordered a number of books that I have been wanting to read... and am developing some ideas on how to spend my time with Zachy as well.
So many ideas... so little time!
I am excited to get to spend this much time with the boys over the next few months and pray for joy and fruitfulness in the time spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment