



It was a beautiful day today - unusually warm & sunny, with temperatures of up to 50 degrees (10 degrees celcius). Kate said that her two boys, Ethan and Andrew, wld love to get out and I volunteered to take them to the park. We had so much fun... they taught me to play the all-american sport of baseball; we played with a dog named Dakota; and the boys got real wet and dirty in the water. Andrew had a little fall on the ice, but he was a real sport and got up right away. Ethan had a few super shots with the bat, I think he will be a great player someday. After over two hours, I was tired from running around, but these guys obviously were not! Well, we will have to do this again!
2 comments:
Love the photos! Sounds like you might have had a bit too much fun Claire...you might become a regular feature on their schedule!
I wld have loved to be a regular feature of Hannah's growing up... but you guys decided to move! but we hope to see you soon... lots of love to you all! claire
Post a Comment