Sunday, November 18, 2007

New York New York





Beverly, Li, Ruth, Taneesha and I took an all girls road trip to New York this weekend. I was truly enjoyed the food and all the excitement of New York... but most of all, I was blessed by these four ladies whom I have come to know and love dearly as my friends.


It has been a long time since I have gone on a road trip just with the gal friends - so that was a treat! Ruth will be getting married and moving away from DC in January, which makes me sad = ( but I am so happy for her.
New York is a crazy fun place. Unfortunately for our two non- asian friends, they had to be subject to the crazy food preferences of us three asians. They were a good sport and ate everything though it was so strange to them. I love New York for the diversity and variety. You can find anything you want in New York, from the lowest grade to the top in class. It is a dizzying experience everytime I am there.
I am thankful for all these memories that we will cherish for a long time to come.
PS. My husband Eugene - we will go there again with you! = ) Thanks for letting me go!

No comments: