Bev's very creative 'Diaper cake!'-- practical and cute!
Cookie decorating contest! Guess which one won?
Ans: Adrienne's 'L' onesie!
The only other baby at the baby shower... isn't he the sweetest?
A cake for Eugene... for his man shower party!
This gift was from two guys at church which really deserves special mention...socks for all ages from 0-5 years old. How often do men buy baby presents? Breaks my heart!
Baby's room... getting full
We had a good time celebrating God's blessing of children. I am thankful for God's kindness in providing many friends who love and care for us and who have walked with us. I was also blessed by Adrienne's thoughts on being a mother, being a mother of 4 boys and a girl herself. It was a good reminder that we are to teach our children to obey the Lord and to rely on Him to do that. Children's hearts are rebellious and as parents, we will have a role to teach them to love the things of the Lord, as we exercise authority with love.
1 comment:
Wow! Am soo happy for you gal! I pray for you when I think about you. I pray that all will go well with the rest of your pregnancy, with the labor and delivery. You are a blessing in my life. I have no doubt that you will be a Godly mother to your son. Love you gal!!
Post a Comment