Our new home is very bright and I love the light. Its 'loungy' but I think we are just loungy people so our home always feels that way. Its a blessing from the Lord and continue to trust in His provision. May He use this place to be a blessing and refuge to many.
I discovered more things that I need to get used to:
- small washer and no dryer... clothes hung to dry on bamboo poles. No more American sized laundry loads...
- extra small ovens. six muffins at a time...
- no more big bags of costco coffee beans, semisweet chocolate chips, cocoa powder, dried cranberries... (Li are you taking notes for my costco order??) The stuff here is seriously wimpy and expensive.
Before I tossed my boots, I took a picture because these boots tell a story... and are a reminder of the last few days in DC.
No comments:
Post a Comment