Eugene and I are blessed by the gift of baby Zachary on 10 November 2009 at 10:01am EST. Praise the Lord!
It was a very long night and difficult night but the Lord was faithful! His deliverance and strength was evident and a reminder of what a powerful God we serve. Baby Zachary is doing well and has instantly found a very special place in our hearts the moment he was born. I hardly slept much last night, but there was a lot of joy as I held him in my arms and just gazed at him... marvelling at how he was preciously made by the Creator.
Zach loves Eugene's gentle touch which seems to quieten him when he is screaming. He has a loud scream, which I am told is a good sign that he is responsive and all.. though I am just imagining the nights ahead. We even had our first family worship with him tonight = ) What great joy!
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
Psalm 139:13-16
1 comment:
Congratulations, Claire and Eugene! Mark and I are so happy for you! Can't wait to visit the happy family. Baby Zachary is very cute!!
Post a Comment