Nicholas making a new friend!
We had a small Thanksgiving lunch at home with some good friends. We had lots of good food, fun conversations and just a relaxing time. I always enjoy Thanksgiving because it is a wondeful time to just relax and eat!
I am so thankful for this new season of life. Even in these first few weeks, we have been filled with so much joy in caring for Zachary. We are learning how to incorporate him into our lives and to start building good patterns even now. I love starting my mornings feeding him, and at the same time, praying for him and for other people. I love talking to him now and telling him all kinds of things. I cam actually spend a whole morning just chatting with him. He may not understand any of it now, but when he grows older, he will.
We are thankful for the friendships the Lord has given to us. What a blessing to share our excitement of a new baby with all of you and have you walk with us, whether you are here or far away. We have had people provide meals for us since we got home from the hospital. Shai actually made papaya and fish soup for me today, which was so good!! Being a big believer of eating well so as to regain strength, I have also been diligently making lots of nutritious soups and food to nourish my body.
Well, Zachary's bedtime now...
No comments:
Post a Comment