
As I reflect on the year and years past, I am always thankful for the people the Lord has brought into my life... from my husband, to my dearest friends. I have to apologise in advance for not being able to invite everyone to dinner as we really could not manage too many people... but I am thankful for so many of you who have made a difference to my life.
Second, as I think of each and everyone of you, I remember distinct ways that I have shared a slice of life with you! Some of you have been here right at the start of my DC journey, some of you have moved away, some of you are planning to get married and move far away, many of you have shared good and bad times with us. All of you have blessed me with your love.
First, you really have to smile when you see Eugene very gently tying up the pork and poaching the pears in the delicious sauce. It was an act of love and joy as he really wanted to make something really special for me and everyone else to enjoy.
Second, as I think of each and everyone of you, I remember distinct ways that I have shared a slice of life with you! Some of you have been here right at the start of my DC journey, some of you have moved away, some of you are planning to get married and move far away, many of you have shared good and bad times with us. All of you have blessed me with your love.







No comments:
Post a Comment